bardotiche Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Dragon Ball: Curse Of The Blood Rubies Tamil Dubbed Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

d6a2afd33b The once benevolent King Gurumes has become greedy after discovering a large supply of blood rubies under his kingdom. His greed causes him to tear up his subjects' crops and homes in search of more, resulting in him being cursed and transformed into a monster. He now scours the earth looking for the seven dragon balls, which, once brought together, summon a mighty dragon that grants one wish - a wish which might ease his unending hunger. The king's henchmen find that it is not so easy to steal the dragon ball from Goku, who, once he discovers the plight of the kingdom, decides to free the land from the king's oppression.
Guko and his friends must stop King Gurumes from destroying the city for blood rubies and gathering the seven Dragon Balls.
This movie is fantastic. In the original japanese version, the action and voice action was terrific! The dub was merely okay, but Saffron Henderson did an excellent job dubbing goku… The japanese version is better but the dub is okay. Look at your local blockbuster and pick it up!!!
Just recently I've begun to watch the entire series from the first episode with English subtitles. The Japanese version is by far much better than the English version of the series because of the lack of censorship on it.<br/><br/>This being said, having to watch "Curse of the Blood Rubies" with an English dub was a little painful for me. Don't get me wrong! The dub in Dragon Ball and this movie are very good, but they just don't compare to the way it's originally meant to be heard and seen.<br/><br/>If you're new to the Dragon Ball franchise, this movie is a great place to pick up if you don't feel like watching the first saga of the series. Though the story is different in MANY aspects, it can sum up a ton of episodes in a very short period of time if you want to just jump into the action of the series.<br/><br/>All of the main characters are introduced with the exception of Emperor Pilaf and his goons, whom are in the first saga. In place of Pilaf, you'll be meeting King Gurumes. The way the characters meet is a bit different, but you'll end up in about the same place with either the series or this movie.<br/><br/>Blood Rubies is a bit more "cutesy" than the original Dragon Ball series in my opinion, and seems to be a bit more aimed at a younger audience than the series itself is. That doesn't mean it's a bad movie though, but anyone coming in directly from the series may find themselves a tad disappointed.<br/><br/>Overall I recommend this movie to anyone who's interested in the Dragon Ball series, regardless if you've seen the first saga or not. It's a fun animation, and though a bit slow in some parts, will keep you interested until the end.

download Keeping SoundCall of the Wild downloadAttack of the 50-Foot Irma full movie in hindi free downloadAlia: A Bosniac Rhapsody 720p torrentDon Seenu full movie hd 1080pThe Secret of St. Ives full movie in hindi free downloadDai ken -Kureimoa- movie in hindi dubbed downloadthe Target Was Gone Beyond the Snow Field full movie in hindi free downloadHoras Fatais movie in hindi hd free downloadHeat 2 full movie in hindi 1080p downloadBombay Clipper movie downloadNo Retreat from Destiny: The Battle That Rescued Washington full movie hindi downloadAssignment K hd mp4 downloadMethuselah's Gift movie free download in hindiLast Run in hindi downloadFargo Express download torrentUntitled Superman Project in hindi movie downloadDownload hindi movie Tears of ValhallaSeven Hours to Judgment malayalam movie downloadLarry's Birthday movie hindi free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by bardotiche
Please log in to post a reply.